Monday, April 9, 2012

Indoor activities

Here are a few things we did while stuck indoors the last couple months of winter.
Q spent days playing in his box house and he also kept Liam entertained during the process. Win-win for me!!
We made ice cream in a bag.
We've watched a lot of basketball.  I love how Q is hanging on to Liam's arm. It must have been an intense game!
We lounged around on cold gloomy mornings watching cartoons. I love laying in bed and looking over at these two cuties. My day couldn't start out any better. Almost every morning when Q wakes up the first thing he does is goes straight into Liam's room, flips on the lights and crawls into his crib.  We have told Q not to do this anymore but it's kinda hard to get mad at him cause it's pretty darn cute( Liam probably doesn't think so).   I love hearing them through the monitor each morning talking and laughing at each other.  
Giving piggy back rides pant less...of course. I'm so glad it is warming up outside so we can now spend most of our days in the sun!!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Cute pictures as always and I love the picture you posted on FB of you and the boys on Easter! You look fantastic - I'm so glad it's warming up too, today was the best!