Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Quinton's first Scripture

Quinton was asked to give the scripture and Prayer in Primary last month for the first time and he did such a good job.  He was SO excited to go to Church that day. It was adorable watching him sit in front of the primary in his assigned chair with his arms folded and the biggest grin on his face. You could definitely tell he was beyond thrilled:) I was a little worried he would get super shy up there and I would end up saying the scripture and prayer but oh was I wrong. He was not shy at ALL!! Way to go Q! I got a voicemail later that night from a lady in our ward who was substituting that day saying that she wanted to tell me how much she loved hearing Q talk in primary. She said it was the cutest thing she had heard in awhile and it made her tear up.  I may have shed a tear myself after listening to her sweet message.  He sure made his mommy and daddy proud!

5 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

No WAY! That is the CUTEST lil thing ever... I can't believe he's old enough to do that! WOWZERS! Love your fun indoor activities you MVP mama :)

Calyn said...

So cute! I wish I could say the same for Drake's scripture:) haha he wouldn't speak!!! Q is a stud!

Streett's said...

Sweet!!

Debi said...

Jace STILL hates being assigned talks and scriptures, we usually end up doing the talking - his first time, he ended up crying! I'll bet Quinton was super cute - trust me though, there will come a day when you will be sick of him (and your others) being assigned the talks and scriptures!

JJ Levanger Family said...

I can't believe that he is that OLD- I hate that I live away and never see these cute kids.