Monday, April 30, 2012

My little models

Here are some pictures I took of the boys a couple weeks ago. Liam is 8 months old and Quinton is 3 1/2 years old.
kisses:)
Brotherly love
I asked Q some questions about his favorite things right now....
Favorite movie: Super Heroes
Favorite Super Hero: Spider man
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Lucky Charms
Favorite Book: Super Heroes
Favorite Toy: Dinosaurs and Super Heroes
Favorite Team: Braves
Favorite place to go: Conley and Bryler's house
Best buddy: Dad and Liam (this answer made me smile, so sweet)
Quinton is such a sweet little boy. There is nothing better then his random "I love you". The other night when I was listening in on Branden putting him to bed I heard Q say to him " Dad you are my best buddy. I love you". Aww... it melted my heart.  He is a great older brother. He wants to be around Liam at all times. He helps him when he cries and loves to give him hugs and kisses. It would be an understatement to say Q is obsessed with Super Heroes right now. He loves to wear his spidey cape everywhere and instead of waving at people Q prefers to spider web them. He loves to play games on phones and my computer. I hope this is a phase cause it is so hard to limit him from the phone and computer. He loves to ride his power wheel on the dirt road behind our house and collect rocks and sticks.  He also loves to play baseball , basketball and golf.  He is super funny and we love him to bits!!
Liam is such a happy baby and we can't imagine our life without him. He has not started crawling yet(thank heavens) but rolls all over the joint. His 2nd bottom tooth is coming in right now and he is super fussy. Poor little guy:(  He is starting to jabber a lot. His first word was da-da and he looks right at Bran when he says it. That has been both my kids first word. Those little traders:) He does this cute little head shake that Quinton thinks is hilarious. He is always smiling and an absolute joy to have in our family.
Baby feet:)


Question: Does anyone know why I can't comment on other people's blogs? It says my comment has been published  but then it doesn't show up. I'm so confused....Has this happened to anyone else?

4 comments:

La said...

Whitney, Those boys are so super handsome. I love the pictures and the updates.

Calyn said...

I love the pictures! They are so cute:) Liam is looking so old. We need to get together ASAP!!!!

Streett's said...

SUPER CUTE BOYS AND GREAT PICTURES!!

Searle said...

Oh Whit SUPER cute pics!! I love your background. Adorable!!