Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Liam


I wanted to do a six month update on Liam but I'm now just getting around to it...Oops(our month of February was super busy). Here's his stats at six months
Weight-15.3
Height-25 3/4
He was in the 10th percentile of both.  He's a little dude just like his older brother :)

At seven months
-still has no teeth
-is sitting up all by himself
-loves watching his older brother at all times. Every time he sees Q he smiles and giggles.
-loves to take showers
-He has some horrible eczema on his back and upper thighs. We started putting a prescription cream on it and that seems to be helping quite a bit. Hopefully it continues to get better.
-He is not a good sleeper. He has his good nights every now and again but for the most part he is up every 2-3 hours. Q  was not a good sleeper until he was 2 years old so apparently I'm doing something terribly wrong.
-He is becoming super active and tries to grab everything in sight.
-He is such a good natured baby and always smiling.
-he loves getting the back of his neck/head tickled.
-he lights up when he sees mom or dad.

He loves this horse
I started feeding Liam cereal at about 5 1/2 months and he LOVES it!! I'm so glad he's not a picky eater. Fruits or veggies...he loves it all. He giggles every time I start to mix it up. The boy loves to eat!
I never want to forget these chubby legs. Love the rolls!!

4 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

I don't think he could be any cuter! Krew gets eczema bad too. No fun! I hope the nights get better for you soon!

Calyn said...

Ohhh, he is so sweet and smiley! I love his cute smile. He is adorable!!! I loved seeing him the other day!

Meagan said...

Oh man! Look at those baby blues! He is so dang cute. I wish we got to see more of you guys. He is getting so big!

Debi said...

What a handsome little guy! He looks so much like Q - I love how you did his name in his room, you're so talented with decorating - you might need to come on over and help a poor lady out! :)