Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

We had an awesome Easter weekend filled with so many fun activities for the kids and reflecting on the Resurrection of our Savior. On Saturday we colored Easter eggs. Quinton picked out a spider man coloring kit at the store and was really excited to put it to use.
Q painting one of his eggs. Look at that concentration...
The finished line up. He was pretty proud of these beauties:)
Me with my handsome boys before church. My whole family talked in their ward that Sunday so we decided to go listen to them speak. They all did a great job.
We planted "magical" jelly beans in the yard the night before Easter.  Q could not wait to see what they grew into the next morning. He told me before bed that night that he thought his jelly beans were probably going to grow into a tree or a bean stock. Haha I think he was quite surprised to see suckers instead.
The Easter Bunny set up a little scavenger hunt to lead Quinton and Liam to their baskets. Q loved it!!
Dad reading him a clue.


Liam was thrilled that the Easter Bunny left him mickey mouse.
Q testing out the super hero bubble machine he got in his basket.
Later that night my parents had an Easter egg hunt at their house with all the grand kids.
Q made a haul...
Grandma Garner doing what she does best.
The engaged couple with all the nephews.

3 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

So fun! I completely meant to plant jelly beans too (saw it on pinterest) But I totally forgot about it! Quinton and Liam are just so cute and are growing up way too fast! What are we suppose to do about that?!

Calyn said...

Is there something you need to tell me about "all the NIECES and nephews"???? Pretty sure there are only boys in that picture!!!! haha

Whitney said...

Haha Calyn I'm such a spaz!! No there is nothing to tell you other than I'm losing my mind. Chelsi and I could only wish:)