Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Swimming lessons

Q took swimming lessons this summer at the Ammon city pool and absolutely loved it! He had it M-F for two weeks and he was so sad when it was over. The first day the pool was really cold(not sure why) and he didn't really want to go back. After the second day he told me the pool was warm and he had so much fun. He did really well and I saw an improvement just within those two weeks. At the end of the two weeks he was going under the water all by himself(before swimming lessons it was next to impossible to get him to do this). I was so proud of him!! He even jumped off the diving board the last day. He was the only one in his class to do it by himself. Yay Quinton!! My little boy is getting so big:)

His teachers were so nice. He really liked them!

Back floats.





So good at paying attention to his teachers. Naughty boy:)






He had a hard time with the staying on the step rule. Getting in trouble and laughing. That is what I deal with daily!!


Going under!!!



Jumping off the diving board.


2 comments:

Debi said...

So cute! We love the Ammon city pool for lessons - been going there since Lindsay was 4, holy cow that ages me! My kids love diving board day, so glad Quinton jumped but I do think it's funny watching the little kids that are scared (I'm mean) - Looks like you had quite the busy fun summer!

Streett's said...

Jealous of all your cabin time! And wow I can't believe Liam is one! Cute party! Other people's kids grow even faster than mine. ;) Cute, cute boys!