Monday, September 10, 2012

Heaven on earth

I've said before and I'll say it again...we HEART the cabin!! It is seriously the best place on earth(especially with little kids that still take naps). We went up to the cabin again in August and had a blast!! I took the kids up Thursday with my mom and sisters and then all the men meet us up there on Friday night after work. Bran hurt his shoulder really bad at work on Friday so his weekend kind of got spoiled by that:( I'm so sad summer is coming to an end.



Cousins:)




This is what happens when Bran is driving...Poor JC and Logan!!



Liam thinks the boat is a party!!

Liam's first ever tube ride. He loved it!


Nothing beats soakin' up the sun with this handsome dude!!







Snuggles...





What would we do without Aunt Madi!?


So close...maybe I'll get it next summer.

All tuckered out after the fun weekend!!


1 comment:

Colt 'n Tami said...

Fun... Looks like a party!!!!!!!