Friday, September 14, 2012

Pool Party

Three of my four nephews have birthdays in August so my sister decided to have a combined party for them. She rented this awesome water slide and fun was had by all!!

She also had some water toys set up for the babies like this little pool that was filled with warm water. The bigger kids kind of took it over to warm up in after they went down the slide.


Laid back...life is rough for the Quinton guy!!



Check out the size of that water slide in the back round. Some serious FUN!! Even the adults loved it!


I took both the kids down and Liam was not impressed. He hated it!!


Q tried to go down by himself and it didn't pan out too well. He got so scared and tried climbing back up the slide. He never did end up going down by himself.




Q going down with me for the first time. His faces(and mine) crack me up.








Thanks Bennetts for the awesome party and happy birthday Conley, Slaton and Lawson!!

No comments: