Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My baby is ONE!!

Liam turned one on August 7th. We had a little ice cream party at our house to celebrate. I can't believe my baby is one:( So sad!! I wish I could freeze time. Liam is such a happy little boy. He is always smiling and has the cutest laugh ever. He is a mama's boy for sure and doesn't really like unfamiliar faces. He loves being around his older brother and tries to do everything Quinton does. He is sleeping so much better now that he takes a bottle. He loves to be outside. He loves taking showers. He loves riding in the car with his new car seat. He loves to be snuggled but not for long, then he wants down and on his own. He says mom, da da, ba ba(bottle), bye and hi. He loves to wave at everyone. At his one year appointment his stats were off the charts tiny!! He weighed 15 lbs 14 oz and was 27 1/4 in. tall. He had to go back to the doctor two weeks after for another weight check cause he didn't gain any weight from his 9 month check up to his 12 month check up. He gained a few oz. in those two weeks...Thank heavens. The doctor didn't seem too concerned. He thought it was probably my milk supply running low towards the end of nursing. I do give him Carnation breakfast essentials(its like pedi-sure) mixed in with his milk a few times a day for the extra calories. Hopefully that helps. He still only has two bottom teeth. He is barely walking. He doesn't walk everywhere yet but is getting good at short distances. Any day now he will be walking full time. YIKES! We Love this little boy. He makes us so happy!! Happy birthday dude!

Liam's birthday invites.


Ice cream bar


Toppings galore

Getting some birthday loves from Grandma Kelley.

Opening presents.




He loved the new little car he got from Grandma and Grandpa Kelley.



His expression during the birthday song.

He was really concerned that I blew out his candle.

He was very timid about touching his cake....

Then Uncle JC helped him out and he was NOT a fan!

Happy first Birthday baby!! He seriously melts my heart!

Tough guys!

Me and my cute one year old:)

Just us four...

Q singing happy birthday to Liam. This video is so sweet!



Happy Birthday Liam. Now please stop growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Happy birthday Liam! He melts my heart too! Seriously what an adorable baby boy!

Unknown said...

Cute party! Your boys look so much alike-- it's adorable!

Debi said...

Cute, cute party and decorations -I think I know who to call for my pathetic attempts at decorating for anything! Can't believe it's been a year!! He is darling, hang on tight because they leave for college before you know it and well before you are ready! :)