Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Moving In

We moved into our new house a few weekends ago and
it is finally starting to feel like home. We absolutely love
it and could not be happier!! The move went great thanks
to all the help from family and friends. Quinton did pretty
good with the move too. The worst part for him was when
everyone started loading all his toys into the trailer. He
was so confused and started to get a little paranoid. On
the other hand Bran and I slept about four hours our first
night in the new house. I don't know if we were just super
excited or if it was just way to quiet to fall asleep with no
TV on and hardly any neighbors. Living in a townhouse
before we are defiantly used to hearing noises all the time.














View from our back porch. Love it!! I can't wait to spend
summer nights out there!













Right after we moved in Quinton got super sick for
a few days. He was so miserable and I felt so bad for
him. Our first week in the house consisted of many
doctor visits , lots of laundry from the throw-ups, tons of
drives to get Q to fall asleep, long sleepless nights and
worried sick parents. Poor Bran actually worried himself
sick one night. This picture does not do justice to how
this week went for us but you get the idea. I'm so glad he
is feeling better and back to his happy self.












Quinton has already found his favorite spots to play. In
the curtains of course and a little landing on the stairs.






































This little spot has become a parking garage for all of
Quinton's cars. It is the perfect little window for him and
he always sits and stares outside especially when I tell
him dad is on his way home!

And this is my favorite part of the house. I have actually
started cooking now! YAY!!











Q and dad dancing!! Quinton sure loves his dad and
always has to be doing what Bran is doing even if that
means breaking out in dance.














Getting ready to help dad in the garage.



















Helping dad shovel the sidewalks.









































12 comments:

Mindy said...

Lucky!!! I'm so jealous!! Where is your new house at?

sandy said...

Congratulations on your new home!! It looks awesome!

JJ Levanger Family said...

I LOVE THAT KITCHEN! Mom said Q was so sick. That is one part of little kids I do not miss. I am so glad he is feeling better. Can't wait to see the house now that you are moved in.

Jaimie said...

Wow! So exciting for you guys! That house looks so nice and I'm totally jealous that you have space away from the city. Lucky!

Krystal said...

What a beautiful new home! Love the kitchen! I'm so happy for you guys! Sorry to hear Q was sick, glad he is doing better. Having a sick kid is terrible!

Meagan said...

Cute cute house! Can't wait to see it the next time we are up. Congrats! And I'm glad Q is feeling better. Poor guy.

Shay said...

Oh my gosh Whit!!! I love it!!!! I can't wait to see it in person! Q looks adorable as always :)

Cole and Lyndsey said...

Whitney-- what the heck, we are such bad friends! I didn't even know you guys were planning on moving. Your house looks so cute! I want to come visit you guys. Congrats!

Calyn said...

I'm so happy for you.. but I am upset that my neighbor moved away!! I love the house though!!

The Mendenhall's said...

very cute house! We have been meaning to come see it! Sorry Quinton has been sick my kids have had that too. Poor little guy.

Kari said...

LOVE your house!

Streett's said...

Love your house!!