Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Time

We had a great Christmas and enjoyed every minute
of it. We were super busy and took full advantage of
the break spending time with family. Q got spoiled big
time by Santa and grandmas and grandpas. I think he
was a bit overwhelmed with all his new toys. We went up
to the cabin over the break and enjoyed some snow fun,
card games and yummy food. The weather was
beautiful so we even took Quinton outside for a while
to play around in the snow. He got a sled for Christmas
so Bran pulled us around in that for a little bit and Q
loved it! He wasn't to sure about the loud snowmobile
but once Bran and I were both on it he wasn't going to be
left behind.




























Q with Grandpa Kelley.



















Christmas Day!!!









On Christmas day we went up to my Grandma Garner's
house to eat and open more presents. My Grandma and
Aunt Susan gave him this cute little trike. Thanks a
bunch Grandma and Susan!


Christmas Morning!!!!! So So FUN!! Q was so excited he
couldn't stop smiling. Loved it!!









I'm pretty sure this basketball hoop was Quinton's favorite toy from Santa. He shoots basket after basket
all day long.














Even I got way more than I deserve. I'm so excited for
my new kitchen aid. Way to go Bran!!















Quinton thought Rocky the talking /dancing truck was
hilarious!!













Christmas Eve!!! We always go to my parents on Christmas Eve and play games and open our Christmas PJ's

























Q and mom showing off our new PJ's. Thanks mom and
dad!!












The boys in their Christmas eve jammies!!














Even Bran got a nice pair of Pj's!! HAHA!! The man loves
his coke!!





I just had to post this photo for my Aunt Susan. We
were playing gestures and the word was voice and
this is what my mom and Aunt Susan came up with. I
don' t think anyone guessed it right!! Good try though
guys!



Kelley Family Christmas Party!!





























Q with Grandma Kelley.












Quinton got the cutest rocking horse from Grandma and
Grandpa Kelley. He absolutely loves this thing!! So Cute!!
Thanks G & G Kelley!!














Hall Family Christmas Party!!












Playing his new laptop for Grandma and Grandpa Hall.
I love the look on his face in the picture below. That just
tells you how excited he was about his new toy. Thanks
G & G Hall!!
















We hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy
New Year!!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Such cute pics! You guys make such a cute family! Looks like christmas was a blast. Ezra also got Rocky the truck, it is such a funny toy!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Looks like Krew and Quinton got the same horse! Krew loves his too. Have fun with your kitchen aid! I think I use my every day, love it! We seriously need to get together soon, it's been so long!

Calyn said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. It is so much more fun with a little guy!

WhitneyNTyson said...

Hey Whit... You have such a cute little boy. I swear everyone has a little kid but me and melissa haha! We better get on the ball :)

JJ Levanger Family said...

OH I miss that little guy. He is the absolute cutest! Can I borrow him? I swear I will return him