Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Friends Family FUN

Last week we decided to pack our bags and head to Island
Park for the weekend to spend some relaxing time with
family and to just get away for a few days. We had a great
time playing in the snow, eating tons of yummy food,
watching movies, and playing games. Thanks fam for such
a fun weekend.



We got to celebrate Bran's 26th Birthday while we were
there. His Playstation broke a few months ago so we
surprised him with a new one. Happy Birthday Bran!! We
love you and hope you had a good day.
You definitely deserve it.














We had a great time playing outside in all the snow!!









My older sister Chelsi and her little boy Bryler. Man that
kid could not get enough of the sled. He would get
dumped and be covered in snow and hop right back on
that thing.












Mom and Q going for a cruise. Bran was our designated
driver and didn't tip us once. What a nice daddy.














Q all bundled up and ready to rock and roll!!















Getting all geared up. We look pretty hard core don't we?













Conley and Quinton waiting for the sleds to get hooked
up.














All the boys ready to go!!













Quinton and baby Slaton. I think I have trained Quinton
pretty well. He knows how to strike a pose when the
camera comes out.













Cute little boy who apparently likes the cold much more
than his mother.



















We finally got Betsy back!! She has been living out at
my parents house for the last few months while we were
trying to sell our house. It is so fun to have her around
and Quinton thinks she is the funniest thing alive!!



















Cousin Cody's Birthday party at Blast Off!!









This was Quinton's first time experiencing what good old
blast off has to offer and I don't think he was disappointed.
He LOVED that place.













Quinton's favorite part was playing in the balls!!



















Sledding day with friends. So much FUN!!! Well except
this part of pulling them back up the hill and I'm quite
certain we are talking about the tiniest hill ever. Man
I must be way out of shape!!















Sending Quinton down the hill on his own.

































And of course I had to try it out for myself.

















What would we do without our buddies!! Thanks for such
a fun day!!
















6 comments:

Calyn said...

I love how he was wearing goggles.. so funny! I'm glad you guys had fun! Happy Birthday Branden!

Streett's said...

Way cute all decked out in his snow clothes! You actually made me really miss the snow!! :)

Shay said...

cute pictures!!! I can't believe how adorable Q is! :) send me your email-I made my blog private but I need to add you! Love you!

Krystal said...

So cute! Looks like a lot of fun!

Chelsi said...

Hey that was a fun weekend even thought they all got sick again Bummer!!

Kaleena said...

I love how you can hardly even see where the little guys are in all their snow gear!