Wednesday, January 13, 2010

St. George

Over New Years Quinton and I went to St. George
with my family. Bran was going to be gone all week
in Arizona to go to the Fiesta Bowl with all the boys
so Q and I didn't hesitate to take a little vacation
of our own. We had a great time and Quinton got
tons of attention all weekend which he loved!! My
Grandma and Grandpa Taylor and my Aunt and
Uncles all live in the same neighborhood down
there so we kept plenty busy. We went to an
awesome rec center that had the coolest indoor
swimming pool, we went mountain bike riding
which I was not to sure about but it ended up
being a party, and we had some intense volleyball
games. So FUN!!! Quinton mostly just loved being
outside all day. Why the heck do I live in such a
freezing cold place?! I think I need to move south!!
Speaking of moving. Guess what we are doing this
weekend. Finally moving!! Yay!! I am so excited but
super sick of packing. Oh well it will defiantly be
worth it!!










This is the awesome Rec center we went to. It had a ton of toys and a huge water slide all inside!! Loved it!!


Just doing a little stretching before the big V-Ball game.



I have to say Q was a pretty good team mate!








It was an intense game with a lot of diving going on!!








My little sister Megan showing off her mad
serving skills. Mine didn't quite look like that.
I stuck with the under hand serve. My Jr. High
volleyball skills must have worn off. Thanks Fam
for such a fun trip!!

6 comments:

WhitneyNTyson said...

My husband wants to move to St. George soo bad... He hates this SNOW! Where are you living at now days?

Calyn said...

I'm so happy for you that you finally get to move, but I'm going to miss having you right around the corner :( Let us know if you nedd ANY help at all moving. Me and Trev are both happy to help!!!

Streett's said...

I am sure you ripped it up on the volleyball court, I remember your crazy skills!! Exciting about moving! Post pics of your new place!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Congrats on moving!!!! That is so exciting! The packing really does stink, and I've never done it with kids! Can't wait to see your new place! LOVE the volleyball pictures, looks like fun! I wish we could play outside in January! We all need to move!

Meagan said...

How fun and how exciting that you guys are ready to move. I had no idea you were moving yet! Can't wait to see the new place!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Love St. George... Love the sun! CONGRATS on the new house! We so need to come see it! YAY how exciting! FUN FUN! Can't wait to see how you decorate it!