Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh Summertime

I absolutely love summertime! We have had loads of fun so far boating, swimming and just enjoying the beautiful weather while it lasts.






Quinton and Drake taking a little dip in the pool. These two have seen quite a bit of each other lately. My good friend Calyn(Drake's mom) just moved in around the corner from us and we have had such a fun time together. I love having your best friends as neighbors! Notice how my child is much more interested in his red car than anything else. He got that for his birthday and can not get enough of it. He loves that thing. I take him on a walk every night in it and he cries every time we get back home.















Q just hanging out on the boat. Boating is my all time favorite. There is nothing better than spending the day out on the lake.













Quinton's first tube ride.













Quinton thinks driving the boat is the best thing ever. He is kind of obsessed with steering wheels.















3 comments:

Calyn said...

Looks like fun!! I love the pictures of him driving!

sandy said...

So Much Fun!!! your little guy is adorable. Makes me think of all our memories boating too.

Anonymous said...

i like your driving pics....you guys have really very fun...
Kristina

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step