Friday, August 21, 2009

Hall Cabin


We spent the week at the Hall Cabin on Hebgen
Lake and had a blast. I love that place. It is so
pretty up there and the water is always so smooth
compared to what I'm used to at Island Park reservoir
which is always pretty rough besides early in the
morning or late in the evening. But there is a trade
off cause the water is ten times colder at Hebgen
then it is at Island Park. Thank goodness for wet
suits. I love those things even though they look
ridiculous on. Thanks everyone for such a great
time. Can't wait till next year.





All my adorable nieces and nephews. I had a ball
with these cuties.



Quinton had tons of fun playing on the beach.
He never really got in the water cause it was
just way to cold.

He did love the jet ski though.

Bran showing off his moves on the wake
board. What a stud!

2 comments:

JJ Levanger Family said...

I miss you guys and that cutest baby!! Even if he ignores me now!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Cute pictures! Quinton is getting so big. He is sooooo cute! I miss you guys we really need to get together.