Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Weekend

Bran didn't have work on Friday so we went up to the cabin Thursday night and hung out there all day Friday. We were planning on going boating that day but the weather didn't cooperate so we decided to head into West and hit up the Imax. We came home Friday night cause I just couldn't miss out on all the fourth of July festivities. I'm a sucker for the parade. Every year I wonder why I sit out in the blistering hot sun for hours to watch a few floats go by. My poor husband did not want to go at all but came just to make me happy. Thanks Bran. Maybe next year you will be able to bribe me out of it ( this years bribes were pretty good but I still turned them down) What was I thinking?? We still had a good time though.

















Q and Bran
















Quinton's favorite thing in the world.













Family Photo
















Quinton and Grandma










Me and Q












We went to the Chuckars game before the fireworks which was a big mistake. Quinton only lasted two innings before we had to leave. He is way too busy to sit and watch a baseball game. Maybe we will try again next year when he's a little older.


Quinton loved the fireworks. He was really tired by the time they were over and definately ready to go home but overall we had a great day and hope all of you did too. I love the celebrating the 4th and I'm so grateful the country I live in.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

man he is such a cute baby. i can't get over those blue eyes!

Calyn said...

Super cute pictures!!!