Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Q

Wow, I can't believe my baby is already one! We have had such a fun year with Quinton, by far the best year of my life. I have loved every minute of it. I can't even describe to you the way I feel about this little guy. He means the world to me. I love his laugh. Its the cutest thing ever. He is constantly laughing even when he's pretty sure what your doing is not funny at all he'll still give a courtesy laugh just to make you feel good. You can defiantly tell the difference between the two but you've got to love his effort. I love his hugs and kisses. There is seriously nothing better. Almost every time you ask Quinton for a kiss he will give you one, opened mouthed and all. I love his silly expressions, his tired cuddle, the sounds he makes(mama is my favorite of course), the many ways he looks at me(love those eyes) and just watching him play and discover new things which consumes my entire day and I wouldn't change it for anything. Happy birthday Quinton! I love you!





Q loved his cake!



















We had a little party for Quinton yesterday at the park with family and friends. It was kindof a yucky windy day but we still had a lot of fun. Quinton loved all the presents he got, especially this little car. He has not left its side since he got it. We finally had to hide it in the garage. He threw a little fit but it didn't take long for him to find another toy to take his mind off it. Thank you everybody for the presents and fun! We love you!

8 comments:

Calyn said...

Happy Birthday Quinton. You are such a cute little guy. I really love your laugh too. It's so much fun having you and Drake around!!! Love Calyn and Drake...

Chelsi said...

Happy Birthday Quinton!! You are the best little guy ever. Bryler and Conley love being with you, hope you had a great day!!

Streett's said...

Fun! Happy Birthday Quinton! He is so adorable! We have got to get Quinton and Stockton together to play!

Meagan said...

I've been thinking about Q all day! Hope you guys had a fun day with him! We love you Q!

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Quinton! What a fun and big milestone!

Kari said...

Happy B-day Quinton! He is so stinkin' cute!

Colt 'n Tami said...

What a HUNK!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

many many happy returns of the day quinton..you are really very cute..you are the best little guy ever..
Kristina

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step