Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Girls Getaway

This last weekend we took a short trip down to Utah. We had such a great time shopping, getting massages, eating out, laughing, getting hair cuts in the hotel room at midnight, and just spending time together. I absolutely love my mother and sister in laws. They are some of the funniest women I know. Love you girls and thanks for such a fun weekend.
So Nikol got her hair done at a salon in Boise and they totally fried off her bangs. It was so bad the other Nicole decided to buy some scissors at a beauty supply store we found and attempt to fix it. It turned out way cute. Way to go Nicole. Quinton watching the festivities from the bed.

2 comments:

La said...

Aw. I LOVE those girls! Looks like tons of fun.

Chelsi said...

Looks like you had a good time. Now we need to do a fun-trip like that. Start planing one before I have the baby!!