Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cabin Fun

We went to Island Park over the Memorial weekend and spent some time with family. We first made a stop at Penni and Greg's cabin where Quinton got to test out the swing and ride around on the four wheeler,which he thought was a party. He had to sit in front were he could see or he would get pretty upset. Bran and I took him on a ride in the evening and it was kind of cold so I tried to sit him in between us and he just leaned over the side the whole time to watch where we were going.
My Grandma and Grandpa Taylor just got done adding onto the cabin and it turned out so good. I can't believe it's even the same cabin. Crazy! I have so many fun memories here and I'm sure Quinton will too. I just love this place. The view of the lake in the back. I was so shocked there were actually people out on the lake boating. I must be a very fair whether boater cause you could not pay me to get in that freezing cold water. Quinton and Olivia taking a bath at the cabin . The other day I was looking through a photo album and saw this same picture of when I was little taking a bath with all my cousins at the cabin. Funny how times change.

No comments: