Friday, May 22, 2009

Softball

Every year since Bran and I have been engaged we have played on a coed softball team in the summer and fall. Pretty sure it has kind of become the highlight of our summers. I was seriously so sad last summer when I couldn't play because I was pregnant. Apparently I love city league softball. For the first few years we played with some of Bran's co-workers but this year we decided to put together our own team. We have only had one game so far and we WON. Yay!!! I was so proud of us. Way to go team! This picture was taken after a hard gruesome game so don't look to close and we have ordered shirts (yeah we don't mess around) but we haven't gotten them yet so I will take some more pics. later to show them off.
The Team- Mike and Shaylee(my cousin), Colten and Tami, Calyn and Trevor, JC and Megan(my little sister and her boyfriend) and Bran and I. We love our team and had such a good time on Monday night. Thanks guys its going to be a fun summer. Our fan club- Olivia, Quinton, Caden, and Drake. We had quite the fan base with all the little kids plus all their grandparents to help watch them. What would we do without grandmas and grandpas.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love it, you guys will for sure be going to the playoffs!

Jaimie said...

Fun! Man, I haven't played softball since... back when I quit as a kid! I was never very good, but it was still fun! That's cool you guys still get out and do that. :) Enjoy!

Streett's said...

That looks so fun!! Are you still rockin first base whit!?!