Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Well to start off I just want to say how thankful I am for the Savior and the for the atonement. We had a great day today reflecting on the resurrection of our Savior and spending time with family. Hope everyone had a Happy Easter. My little sister got this bunny about a week ago and so I thought what better time then now to snap a photo with snuggles(the bunny).

Quinton looked pretty handsome for church today so on the way out the door I had to take a picture of these cute cute boys of mine.
Quinton and Mommy

Quinton's cheesy Easter basket. You are probably noticing the Reese's eggs in this mix of randomness and thinking why the heck would there be candy in a 9 month olds Easter basket? Well I needed to take up space?? Yep there you have it, my lame excuse for buying candy for myself.
And of course coloring Easter eggs.

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

Those are way cute pics. I love his outfit I never got to see him that day. Your easter baskets look a lot like mine nice and homemade. Couldn't be better.

The Halls said...

Hi Whitney!
How are you guys? Your little man is so cute and getting so big. He looks like my babies did, round and bald! I just love them that way. We are getting ready to sell our house here and move up there in June. Maybe we'll see you more often, we really won't live far from you guys! We have a blog, but I need your email to add you. you can email me at cortneyhall86@yahoo.com

Mindy said...

Hey Whitney!! Your little guy is SO cute..and you look gorgeous as usual..hope you don't me leaving a comment..I ran across it on a friend's. Take care!

Kaleena said...

Such cute Easter pictures. I'm glad we got to see you guys!

jessica said...

hey thanks for stopping by it was good to chat:) our husbands do it all the time, maybe the next golfing trip we should take the kids to the zoo or something!!