Saturday, April 4, 2009

California/ Venice Beach

My little sister Megan had her national cheer competition in California this last week and Quinton and I were lucky enough to tag along, thanks to my mom and dad. We had such a great time with friends and family and Quinton experienced a lot of his firsts on this trip(airplane,beach,pool,and Disneyland). I was really nervous to travel with him but he did so good. I am so lucky to have such a happy baby. The only thing that would have made this trip better is if Bran would have come. He wasn't real into spending two days at a cheer competition so he decided to sit this one out. Party Pooper!Quinton and Grandma Garner looking at sea shells at Venice Beach.
Q and mom. It was quite windy that day as you can tell between my hair and Quinton's face.Quinton and Grandpa Garner strolling the beach.
Family Photo


No comments: