Saturday, April 4, 2009

Disneyland

Quinton loved Mickey Mouse. He wouldn't stop touching him. It was way cute. What would Disneyland be without a Carmel apple?
He totally passed out on grandpa's shoulder in line for Pirates of the Caribbean. Way to go Grandpa!Finding Nemo was such a cute ride and Quinton seemed to really like it.
Group shot. Notice how I'm the only one in pants and a jacket. Well let me explain myself. The day before was freezing and I wasn't dressed very warm so I decided I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice and bundled up. Then of course it ended up being gorgeous that day. Anyway to make a long story short I totally messed up my days.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I bet it was nice to escape our crazy Idaho weather.

Chelsi said...

How fun all those pictures are so cute. Wish I could of been there. Maybe next time, when madi is a cheerleader!! Glad you had fun!!

Jaimie said...

So fun! I'd like to take my girls to disneyland some day. Holy cow, your younger siblings--they're so big! And your little man is the cutest!

Calyn said...

Quinton can come swimming as much as he wants!!!! Actually, only if his mom helps me pack this week!! haha just kidding.

Kari said...

That looks so fun, I'm jealous! Quinton is so cute!