Monday, March 2, 2009

Quinton's New Milestones

Where to start. I swear just over the last few days Quinton's personality has changed so much. Hes growing up way to fast. First of all he has progressed to the shopping cart from the car seat. I love not having to carry that huge car seat into every store we go into and he thinks sitting in the cart is so much fun. He loves being able to see whats going on around him.
So I have been trying to get Quinton to take a bottle for quite some time now and have had absolutely no luck. On a good day he will take his sippy cup for about a minute until it turns into a toy. He is slowly and I repeat slowly getting better but I just hope he has it down before we go to California at the end of this month. So if anyone has some helpful tips for me on how to get a stubborn baby to take a bottle or a sippy cup PLEASE let me know. I'm getting desperate.




Sitting up in the bath tub all by himself. Hes been doing this for awhile now but I'm just getting around to posting it. I love how little he looks in there. His head can barley see over the tub. Oh yes and as you can kind of see the more toys in the bath tub the better.









I have saved the best for last. Quinton has a new favorite face. What a goofball! My camera is full of this ridiculous face. I sure hope this is just a phase. haha gotta love it though.

5 comments:

Calyn said...

He is sooooo cute. I can't believe how fast they grow!!! He looks like he has grown a lot lately!!! See you tonight!!

Krystal said...

What a cutie!!! He and Ava are about the same age but it looks like he is sitting better than her. She is still alittle tipsy.

Life of an Org said...

Those pictures are adorable! He is very cute!

Calyn said...

So how is your tan?? Thanks for coming last night. The party sure was a huge success- man I have a ton of friends! Quinton was so good last night. He is such a cutie!!! Let's go to Olive Garden this week!!

Danielle Brunk said...

Oh Whit!! Sorry I haven't talked to you in forever!! I miss you! Yes, I know it takes me forever to post on my blog. Lets just say that life is too busy! Quinton is so cute! You're whole family is adoreable. He looks alot like you : )