Monday, February 23, 2009

25 Things

Thanks to my friend Calyn I will now attempt to write 25 things about myself. Here it goes.

1. I have somehow adopted my husband's sleeping habits. I used to go to bed no later than 10, but now I'm lucky if I'm in bed before 12. Bran is such a night owl.
2. I could live off diet coke and fast food. I'm kind of a health nut.
3. I am also a huge fan of candy. Pretty much any candy you put in front of me I will eat.
4. I love living close to family and would probably have a really hard time if I ever had to move far away. I'm definitely a mommy's girl.
5. I have a secret crush on George Strait. I'm not sure way but I think he is extremely handsome.
6. I grew up on a farm and even moved pipe for my dad for a few summers. It was quite hard but he paid me good and it kept me in shape.
7. I am deathly afraid of snakes, fish and spiders.
8. No one makes me laugh harder than my husband.
9. I someday want to coach cheerleading.
10. I love dogs. I have always had a dog and I'm sure I always will.
11. I love being a mom. Its so rewarding.
12. I love going on Sunday drives.
13. I really do love working out. The hardest part for me is getting into the routine.
14. Bran and I met on a blind date.
15. I still talk to all my girlfriends from high school.
16. I'm a gamer. I love playing cards and board games. Especially late at night when everyone is really tired and we start to get the giggles. So fun.
17. I love Island Park. We are super lucky and have three cabins there between bran and I families. It is one of my favorite places to vacation along with Lake Powell of course.
18. I can't hardly wait for summer. Boating is my all time favorite.
19. I hate grocery shopping.
20. I really like sports or I think I'm more obligated to like them being married to Bran.
21. I would rather buy something for Quinton or Bran instead of myself. They are just more fun to shop for.
22. I'm super close to all my sisters. We are a lot alike.
23. I really like photography and want to take classes to get good at it.
24. I wish we could sell our house. Its been on the market for 6 months and still no luck.
25. Finally the end. Someday I want to travel the world with my husband.

7 comments:

Streett's said...

Cute Whit!

Streett's said...

HAHA! I love the comment about the cats! :)

Afton said...

You should totally have a spray tanning party... Check out my blog for more info

Life of an Org said...

I love your heading picture so cute! I agree about candy to. I could it any time of the day!

Kevin and Kelly said...

Whitney your son is such a cutie! I knew you had had him, but hadn't seen any pictures yet. So cute and congratulations!

Calyn said...

I copied your "the mommy" and "the daddy" thing on my blog. Hope you don't mind. Are you ready for a super cool Bachelor party?? Go Melissa!!

Meagan said...

i am so glad that there is someone else out there that has my same deep feelings for candy. i mean really. its ridiculous.