Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Week Without Dad

Bran had to go to Boise all week for work. We surely missed him, but kept busy so we wouldn't think about it to much. I'm very grateful Bran doesn't have to travel often cause I would probably lose my mind. I hate being home alone. The first part of the week was quite nice outside so we decided to go for a walk around the river with my mom, sister and her boys. However we didn't get to far before it started raining and we had to turn around but it was still fun. Quinton loved it. He was all bundled up so it wasn't long till he was sound asleep.
We were so excited for Bran to get home Quinton and I made him a Welcome Home cake and wrote him a little poem to go with it. I know super cheesy but it was fun and he loved it. I also got some really pretty flowers from Bran. What a sweetheart.

1 comment:

nataley said...

Whitney- how come you never shared your poem writing abilities when we lived together?? haha. Quinton is so so cute!