Thursday, March 19, 2009

Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago I got a new camera and I absolutely love it. I got a Nikon D40. My sister's friend was selling hers and I'd been wanting one for quite some time now so it worked out great(thanks Ashley). I have no idea how to us it yet but hopefully I will figure it out soon. Now I just need the photoshop program to fix up all the pictures and then I will be well on my way. Luckily my sister has the same camera and photoshop already so hopefully she can teach me a little about it and I can just download hers. Anyway poor Quinton has had more pictures taken in the last week or so than he has had his entire life.
Quinton has the tiniest little hands and feet I have ever seen. I swear they haven't grown at all since he was born.


Love those baby blues.
Quinton has become quite the little mover lately. I think he is pretty close to crawling. He has gotten on all fours only a few times but he does however have the army move down pat. And changing diapers is more of a wrestling match now a days too with the constant rolling around. Fun fun!Nice face hu? I guess I deserved this evil eye.(One too many pictures)



1 comment:

-Kaleena-Your Blog Administrator said...

Love the faces you caught! I love the camera too. There is no other way to go. I swear we have practically no good pictures of Addy's first year and a half because she was just a blur running in and out of the picture.