Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is this wrong?

Looks like a natural to meSo do you think we are getting him started to young? Poor Quinton probably doesn't have a chance of not being addicted to this stuff seeing that both his parents have one in their hands at all times. I think its already in his genes( All thanks to grandma Kelley). If you have one of these shiny silver cans in your hands Quinton has both hands in the air trying to grab it with his mouth wide open. I have never given him any so I'm not real sure why he does this. My guess is his dad is sneaking him a few sips behind my back. What good parents we are. It's quite horrible actually and I keep telling myself to cut back. I have gotten better, but it just to good to totally give up.
- for the record the can is not open in these pictures

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Those pictures are too funny! Its true though...he is doomed. Its probably true that most of the kids in our family were weaned from the boob to the can.

Calyn said...

You horrible mother! Just kidding. I am the same way with Dr. Pepper... It's horrible

Calyn said...

I tag you- look at my blog to see what to do!

The Mendenhall's said...

That is so funny. Caden and Livvy are addicted to Mt. Dew. At least yours is diet!

Chelsi said...

That is so funny. He already looks like a natural!!