Friday, February 6, 2009

Babies, Babies and more Babies

My sister chelsi has just announced to everyone that she is expecting. I am so excited for her and can hardly wait for another little niece or nephew. She is such a good mommy . I have noticed that I have learned a lot from her in the parenting department. She already has two adorable little boys that are only 15 months apart so I give her props everyday and wonder how she is still sane. I think deep down we are all kindof crossing our fingers for a little girl. I wonder how well a little girly girl would fit in with all these dang boys. Well congrats again Chels and Dust. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Your such a sweetheart Pretty sure some days I am not sane. Thanks for all your help. Nice picture of bryler he is a goof-ball.