Monday, September 16, 2013

Water, sand and sunshine

 We LOVE Rigby Lake!!! One of our favorite spots for sure!!! You can't beat water, sand and sunshine!!! We only made it there twice this summer. Summers just get way too busy!
Our first trip was with the Bennett boys. I love this family to death and I'm so glad Q and his cousins are so close!!! 
 LOVIN the sand!! 
 Cutest group of boys on planet earth:)

 Our second trip to the lake was with my sister-in-laws, Nikol and Nicole!! I really lucked out in this department...I love all my sister in laws. They are the funnest group of gals around!
 Okay this was hilarious!! Liam would not leave this poor girl alone. HAHA!!! He would wonder over towards her and hide behind that post and just watch her(my son may be a total creepster). She thought Liam was he cutest thing ever and we sure got a kick out of watching him!!!
 Where's Cody?!?!


No comments: