Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Salt Lake trip

The weekend before school started we decided to take a trip to SLC for one last hooray before summer came to an end!!! I'm so glad we did! We had the best time! I love little trips with just me and my cute little family!
As soon as we got to Salt Lake we went straight to the Discovery Center. We met some of our really good friends(The Backmans) there. They moved to Utah awhile back and boy do we miss them. 


 Krew and Q getting things done!!!
 I think Krew might be second guessing their building methods:)


Aren't they the cutest?!?! Everyone says this is a mini Branden and Jorden. Oh boy Jessica...we might be in trouble!!:))

 My men all decked out in their BSU gear. And no...wearing BSU attire did not help them win their opening game that night!!! 
 Me and Jessica
 Thanks for the fun night Backmans!!! I hope we can do it again real soon!
 We weren't planning on going to Lagoon during our trip but at the last minute we thought it would be kinda fun to try it out. And oh my gosh...SO. MUCH. FUN!!! We seriously had a blast! The kids were in heaven and are still talking about "Ladoon". I haven't been to Lagoon in years and I've never really been into the kids park so I wasn't quite sure what to expect.  We were so shocked to see how many kid rides they had. 
It was the perfect day!











 I just had to throw in this beauty...BAHAHAHA!!!
 Liam  thought he was the coolest riding along side his older brother!



 This picture was taken on tidal wave...one of Q's favorite rides of the day. This face makes me happy!!!
 The truck ride was of course Liam's favorite. 
I sure love seeing my kids this happy!!!


 In this pic. Bran yelled at Q to ask him if he was having fun on the ride and Q said "yeah but that kid isn't" as he is pointing at the little boy screaming his head off. 
Rattle Snake Rattles (as Q likes to call it ) was his favorite ride of all. Bran and Q went on it multiple times while Liam napped in the stroller.  



We went to Laguna beach for about an hour and then the kids wanted to go back out to the rides. There  just wasn't much for the littles to do in Laguna beach. 




 Overall such a great day! Loved spending it with my adorable little fam!!! We hope to do it again next summer!!!

2 comments:

Calyn said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I want to go to Lagoon. We used to always go together a long time ago!!!! Didn't you always get sick???

Jorden and Jessica said...

You got so many good pictures! I may have to steal a few for my blog! :) It was soooo good to see you! Krew talked about Q for days! Well, he actually usually talks about him every day anyway! Lagoon looks like a blast! We haven't been there yet but after seeing your pictures, it totally makes me want to go!! Sure miss you guys!!