Thursday, September 5, 2013

Taylor Reunion

The Taylor family reunion was in July up in Island Park at the cabin. I LOVE this weekend!! It is so fun to see my cousins and spend a few days on the lake. The kids and I went up for the whole week with my mom, my younger siblings and the Hugies. Everyone else came up over the weekend which made for a pretty packed house so we went right down the road to sleep at the Kelley cabin....so convenient. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Kelley for letting us sleep there. My cousin Chad just returned home from his mission and it was so fun to see him!! Sure love my family!!!!

Excited kids ready to PARTAY at the cabin!!!




 My favorite place on the whole gosh darn earth!!!
 Paradise!!!!






 Q loved playing games with the big kids!! He especially loved this new game the Hugies brought up called Werewolf.  He would be the narrator in the game and boy did he think he was awesome!!!
 Bran finally made it up for the weekend.

Bran playing a little horseshoes with my Uncle and Grandpa.

 We got to celebrate Q's birthday the last day we were up there. I can't believe my little boy is 5!! CRAZY!!!! We are so lucky we get to call him ours. He is seriously the sweetest boy! Love you to pieces Q!!!


1 comment:

Jorden and Jessica said...

You guys look like you've had such a fun summer! That cabin does look pretty amazing. So beautiful! It's so hard to believe that Q is 5! It seriously blows my mind!