Monday, August 27, 2012

Reunion

We had the Taylor Family reunion in July at the cabin. We always look forward to this weekend. We spent everyday on the lake...it was heaven. I do have to document that it was my first attempt at starting of the dock skiing and I finally got it. I was pretty excited. I love the cabin and I love my family!!


Q being silly.


Captain Bran...

Cool dude!



Q is the official flag holder.






If you look close enough you can see Q giving the faster sign. ATTA BOY!






We played Bunco one night and had some good laughs.



We celebrated Q's forth birthday. I forgot to buy a cake before we left(I'm such a horrible mom) so this cinnamon roll had to make do.



I let Q open a few of his presents on his actual birthday and then we saved the rest for his party.

Playing some cabin style tic tac toe.



My poor mom broke her tibia and fibula during the reunion. She smacked her leg into the dock and broke it in two places. I felt so terrible for her. She is one tough cookie though. She was on crutches for like three weeks and then in a boot for about another three weeks. She is just now starting to get back to normal life. It sure ruined her summer:(




All the great grand kids that were there...




plus the moms. My cousins are so much fun!



It was a wonderful weekend. There really is nothing better than life on the lake!

No comments: