Thursday, August 16, 2012

Jackson and fireworks

The weekend after the forth we went to Jackson with my family. We shopped, went out to eat, went to a car auction and on the way home we stopped in Alpine to buy some fireworks.

A picture with the girls, although I'm pretty sure we are out numbered now with all these little boys.

Bran played in a golf tournament that day so he couldn't come but I still had a blast with my little boys!! I'm one lucky momma!

The next night we headed out to my parents to have our very own firework show. It was so much fun and the kiddos thought it was pretty much the coolest thing ever.

Q having some fun with the sparklers.

Handsome boys...


Right above our heads.


The kids approve:)


Liam is a fan of fireworks.




Liam and Grandpa Garner


I can't help but smile when I look at these happy faces!!


Bran and Logan playing a little one on one. I'm sure Bran will be pretty impressed with himself when he sees this shot block.


No comments: