Monday, August 13, 2012

4th of July

We had a great forth of July going to the parade, having a BBQ, swimming and ending the night with some fireworks.


Love this man!

Waiting for the parade to start. Q thought his patriotic tattoos were awesome!! He was sure to let everyone know about them:)

Could he get any cuter?!

USA USA!!!


Liam hanging out with Grandma

Liam loved the parade. He sat on my moms lap the entire time watching all the commotion. His favorite part was when the horses went by...he laughed every time.

Q loved collecting candy and thought it was so cool when he got squirted with water by some floats that went by.

Q and Aunt Madi. It was so fun to watch Madi in the parade. I can't believe she is old enough to be a Skyline cheerleader...Go Grizzlies!

After the parade we went out to my parents and had a BBQ and the kiddos played in the pool while it was filling up.

We ended the night watching the fireworks on the roof of Branden's work. It was the perfect setup for little kids and a surprisingly good view of the firework show. Q did a few little fireworks while we were waiting for the big ones to start.

Liam was mesmerized by the fireworks. He laid on my shoulder during the whole show. It was perfect!!

Q was obviously more interested in the fireworks.


2 comments:

Streett's said...

IF is so fun on the 4th! Your boys could not be cuter! I'm so sad I missed you when you came to Boise! When I saw the missed call I thought for sure you called on accident, then I was so bummed when I saw on your blog that you were here! NEXT TIME!!

Debi said...

You can't be saying, "go grizzlies" when you live in Hillcrest boundaries - just thought I'd get you ready to yell, "GO KNIGHTS"