Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Valentine's Day and Branden's Birthday

We started Valentine's Day off with some heart shaped pancakes.
Q made Valentine's Day cards for his Dad and Grandmas & Grandpas.  He thought they turned out so cool and insisted on showing Liam every detail over and over. (pic. below)
We also made heart shaped sugar cookies to go with his cute little cards. Q LOVES helping  me in the kitchen. 
He was a big helper collecting the scrapes around the hearts.
I love how the simplest things can make these little boys so happy.
The day after Valentines we celebrated Bran's 28th Birthday. We went out to dinner with his Mom and Greg and then headed home for some ice cream cake. I'm guessing the night ended how most of our nights end now a days...watching some Thunder basketball!! Happy Birthday Bran!  We love you!

1 comment:

Debi said...

What a good mommy you are - heart shaped pancakes and cookies....doesn't get better than that!! I'm just too old and lazy I guess! The cards Q made were darling and I bet each of the grandparents loved them!