Monday, July 25, 2011

Quinton's Birthday

On July 14th Quinton turned three years old. I can't believe he is already three. What happened to my baby?! We had a fun filled day and I am one lucky momma to have such a cute little boy!!We went to the movie Cars 2 and then had a little baseball party(his choice)with family and friends. He had a super fun day and is still talking about it.

Q's first movie experience. His favorite part may have been the popcorn and soda.


The party!!! While we were setting up Quinton kept telling me "Mom this is Awesome". Well worth all the work to see him so excited.

The Happy Birthday song. He got a little shy.

The pinata

We got Q a mobigo and I'm pretty sure it is the best $40 I have ever spent. He loves it and will play on it for hours.




The Decor and goodies. I asked Q if he wanted cupcakes or a cake and thanks goodness he said cupcakes...so much easier than a cake.








Happy Birthday Quinton!!! We sure do love you!!!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Such a cute and fun party! And the same goes for that super cute boy!

Calyn said...

I can't believe he is 3! He is such a cute kid and I am so glad that him and Drake are good friends. It was such an adorable party!

Debi said...

That is a cute party! Christy has a baseball cake mold if in the future you are in need :) Wait until the new one arrives and you'll think Q looks even bigger! Funny how that happens! Good luck :)

Jorden and Jessica said...

That was such a cute/fun party! Q is so dang cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Colt 'n Tami said...

It sure was fun running into you and that lil Hunk Quinton today! Good luck here in a few days with the new baby! How exciting, please keep us posted!
p.s. you looked like one hott mama prego!