Monday, July 18, 2011

4th of July

We had a super fun 4th of July. The weekend consisted of a trip to Jackson Hole, Sweet firework show at my parents(we stopped at Alpine on the way to Jackson), Parade, and Fireworks at the river. My parents bought Q this light sword at the fireworks and he thought it was awesome. He thought the fireworks were pretty cool also. When we got in the car to head home all he could say was "That was Awesome. I want to see those fireworks again."
All the kids with their swords

Quinton has been a little bit obsessed with grandma lately. He didn't even sit by Bran and I at the fireworks cause he was to busy cuddling with her and my Dad.






Apparently Grandpa is the perfect seat.



Parade Fun!!! Quinton was interested in the parade for about the first half then he lost interest. Bran went golfing that morning and when he asked Q what he saw at the parade he said "Umm cars." Yep that pretty much sums up the parade.




USA USA!!!


Here it comes. Ohh the anticipation....


Fireworks out at my parents.






"They go up high like this Mom"


Jackson Hole



No comments: