Monday, November 15, 2010

Mr. Quinton

Here's a little post about Quinton. We are starting
to potty train and have spent many
hours sitting in the bathroom. He is wearing
underwear but still has quite a few accidents.
Potty training is the worst!! Not to mention
he has to stripe down to nothing everytime
he sits on the potty. I put a diaper on him if we
leave the house at all. Hopefully he gets it down
soon. Wish us luck!!



















Kissy face!?!
















One of Quinton's favorite activities is
taking all the pillows off the couch and
jumping into them. This kid is all boy!!



















Here are a few things about Q
* He can count to ten.
*He loves sports and tries to copy exactly what they do on T.V.
*He is a little talker and for some reason puts a "T" sound at the end of almost every word.
*He is so funny and makes us laugh everyday!!
*He loves being outside and playing with cousins and friends. He usually asks on a daily basis if he can go to grandma's (ama's) house or Bryler Con's house. (his cousins Bryler and Conley)
*He is obsessed with his cartoons. His absolute favorites are Cars, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Ice Age, and Phineas and Ferb. It is actually kind of embarrassing how much he watches these shows. He is even starting to quote them!!
* He is in love with 4-wheelers. The minute we pull into my parents house he says he wants to ride wheeler.
* He kills bugs or spiders he finds in the house with his bare hands. Yeah gross, I know. I even watched him swat a fly the other day. He's pretty quick!!
* I for the life of me can't get him off a bottle. Yes he is 2 and still goes to bed with a bottle. Don't judge me, we are working on it. Any suggestions?
* His favorite things in the world right now are his buzz woody action figures, his toy cars, his basketballs, footballs and baseballs. He is also really into dinosaurs.
* He is a tiny little man but growing up so fast:( We just love him to bits!!!


Here are a few, okay a lot of pictures I took of Quinton at two years old.















































































































































































































































































































































































































Let me know which ones are your favorite. I am having hard time deciding which ones to print out and hang up.

14 comments:

Mindy said...

Holy cow - those pictures are so adorable!! I love the family one in front of the water..but there's way too many cute ones of your boy to pick! I've tried potty training Addy so many times..good luck! She goes to bed with a sippy of water still..so you might try that!

Shay said...

Okay you ready?? Besides the ones of all 3 of you...these are my favorites: 27, 26, 25, 24, 20, 18, 17,15,14,11,8,4,3,2,1. I am SO OBSESSED these. I want some for Christmas! :) Love you guys!

p.s. Q looks like Brinley in #17

Debi said...

I love the one of the three of you on the rock in front of the water. They are ALL darling of Q and I agree with Shay, he looks a bit like Brinley, definitely has the Hall look : )
Good luck with the potty training, Jace was ALMOST 3 before it happened but my girls were 2, just wait until he is ready. Take him to the store and let him pick a toy (or whatever) and have him "pay" for the item with his bottle (make sure he doesn't see any left in the house though when you get back) worked like a charm with 2 of my girls and the binkie! P.S. would you get on FB already!!

Calyn said...

He is the cutest little guy! I love all those pictures. You do such a great job!!!! Thanks for coming over to play today!

Jorden and Jessica said...

I am definitely not judging you about the bottle! I am so afraid Krew will have his binki until he's five! We just barely got him off the bottle. One day I just hid them. It was hard for a couple of days but he got over it...as long as he doesn't see them. But he will not give up that binki even if I hide it. As far as pictures go...there is no way I could choose. They are all adorable! I don't think you can take a bad picture. Quinton is SOOO dang cute!!

Meagan said...

Ugh. Its potty training time here too. I've decided it is my least favorite part of parenthood so far. blah. But on a happier note, Q couldn't be cuter. I love the up closer picture where he is looking to the side with a sly smile on his face. super cute.

p.s. i may need to hire you to take a quick family picture of us at thanksgiving for our christmas cards. are you available?

Kevin and Kelly said...

I LOVE all the pictures you took! I wish you lived closer so you could take pictures of my kids! He is adorable :)!

jessica said...

Ok he is sosoo hndsome!!! Look at those eyes! who took your pictures? they are amazing:) i think you should print them all and change them out weekly, all of them are too cute to not share!!

Streett's said...

Those pictures are all so good! I guess you will just have to print them all and wallpaper with them! :) Quinton is too adorable, I love it!

JJ Levanger Family said...

Whit -- I love the one of him on the ladder with his hands in his pockets. I love the one of the 3 of you - except Brandon's nose makes me hurt.

I HATED potty training: Malone had a chart with stickers he would do anything for a sticker -- Max Not so much -- he required money (had a jar on the back of the toilet and he got to put in silver money every time (luckily he didn't know the difference between a nickel and a quarter) -- His Nana paid him in paper money for #2 :-) and Neither of mine were trained before 2 1/2 -3.

The bottle was another part I didn't like - We always chose another baby (even just a random one in the ward that they thought was a baby and we gave it to them - but we did just go right to a sippy. And NO judgement here - My future daughter-in-laws will hate me since my boys will be bringing their blankies with them into their marriage.

So good luck. He is the cutest.

Colt 'n Tami said...

LOVEEEEE #1 & #3! GREAT pics... love his eyes... they are like BAMMMM! What a lil hunkie, so I've starred at these for like an hour :) I narrowed it down to those two as my favs!
What a lil hunkie, honestly what a pretty boy! If I'm allowed to say pretty for a boy! haha!
Good luck in the potty training department...

The Mendenhall's said...

Very cute pics. He is starting to look just like bran! I say just let him have the stinkin bottle Caden had a binki until he was 4! We are potty training Livvy too. She is doing pretty good but its still no fun.

The Butlers said...

Hey Whitney!

I think I still have your old address? What is your new address?

Katie

Whittney and Ryan said...

Whitney! It was been so long! Clear back to good old Great Harvest Days! Hope you are doing great! Your little family is so cute and those pictures of your little boys are adorable!