Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quotes from Q

Quinton is such a funny little guy and is starting to say the funniest dang things. The other day he told me...."Dad is funny. Quinton is funny. And mom is Crazy. " Thanks buddy!! That is probably a true statement most days.

Last week we pulled into Walmart and Bran called and we had to go meet up with him real fast and as we were leaving Walmart Q got pretty upset and told me....." mom I want go to Walmart. I love Walmart."

Last Sunday as we were getting ready for church I asked Q if he was ready to go play with the kids and the toys and his reply was..." No I wanna watch Football." Oh boy not a good sign!! He really does love nursery but apparently he loves football too.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Loving those little quotes, especially the one about Walmart!

Shay said...

Haha! I love that little boy of yours. Can't wait to see you guys!