Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

We had a great Halloween. We went to Meleluca on
Friday with my cousin, sister and all the kids. We also
took Quinton's pal Drake. It was super fun and the
kiddos got way too much candy. On Saturday we
took Q around to family. It was a beautiful night and Q
had a good time. He was a little grumpy but got a quick
power nap in the car and was pretty happy after that.
This year Q was a cute little gorilla!!










That's a good lookin' bum!! The hips of
his costume were stuffed which made
for a pretty funny back side!












































Quinton with Grandma and Papa Garner









Q with Grandma and Papa Kelley. I had to take his
costume off to change his diaper and he refused to put it
back on after that.












Quinton with his cousins and Grandma and Papa Hall.
Check out my nieces costume in the back. Hilarious!!
She was a groom with bridezilla attached to her shoulder.





Next year I think we will try to do a little more
trick or treating cause Q's favorite part was
running up to knock on the doors with his huge
candy bag. I'm pretty sure it weighed more then he does.


















Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!

8 comments:

Calyn said...

Thanks again for taking Drake trick-or-treating. You are such a great friend. Thanks for everything lately!

Krystal said...

What a cutie! I love the monkey butt!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Quinton is the cutest! I LOVE the costume, especially his butt! How cute!

Debi said...

Super cute! Looks like you guys had a great halloween. I had to do a double take on the picture with Brinlee, Cody and London, I thought Jake was the one in the 'groom and bridezilla' costume.

Chelsi said...

That was a fun halloween huh! Love quintons cute little or should i say big bum!!

Streett's said...

I love it! What a fun costume, he is so cute!!

Kevin and Kelly said...

Your little man's costume is too cute! I love the backside shot lol!

jan hall said...

So cute Whitney...I want a copy of that picture of us with the kids....that is so cute