Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Fall

We took Quinton to the pumpkin
patch the other night so he could pick out
the perfect pumpkins to take home and
carve. The highlight for him was the cute
little hay stack maze.





















































I love capturing these precious moments
of Bran with his little boy!!








Headed home-Mission accomplished!!
Carving time. Quinton was interested
for about 5 minutes and then Bran and
I were on our own. And who knew my
husband was such a skilled pumpkin carver.
Quinton did however love the finished products

































5 comments:

Debi said...

Cute, cute!! I hate carving pumpkins but reluctantly did so last evening : ) Yours turned out super cute! Love the skull!

Chelsi said...

Nice job on the carving!! Love the pumpkins and the cute little guy in all the photos!! (i'M talking about quinton!!)

Shay said...

So cute!!! I bet he had a blast. Love you guys!

Jorden and Jessica said...

How fun! I am really impressed with your carving skills! We haven't carved our yet, but I don't know if I want to now that I've seen yours!

The Halls said...

Whitney! We need to become blogging buds so I can feel like we actually live in the same town and I can keep up with you guys! I'll send you an invite through your email. Email me at cortneyhall86@yahoo.com. Your family is darling! Quentin is a cute little boy!