Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Quinton

It was Quinton's second birthday yesterday and we threw
him a little basketball party. Friends and family came over
to celebrate and Q had a great time. He loved all the
attention and got some awesome presents. Thanks
everyone for all the gifts! I can't believe my baby is two
years old. What the heck!?! I love this little boy so much
and am so thankful to be his mother. He is such a happy
little guy and makes us laugh everyday. I can't imagine
life without him. Happy Bithday CRAZY Q!!!












My first attempt to make a birthday cake. Thanks Chelsi
for showing me how. And yes I do know their are four candles on the cake instead of just two but they were way too cute and I couldn't resist.

















Me and my goofy faced 2 year old.











Opening presents. The kid loves Ice Age.












And Phineas and Ferb

















We like to start him out young around here.
















Quinton was such a sweetheart and gave
everyone a hug after he opened their presents.




















Gift from mom and dad. He loved it. And so did all the
other kids.













This is the face we got during the Happy Birthday song. What a cutie!!




































This is how I feel when I eat cake too. Delicious!









































Happy Birthday Quinton!! We love you!!

11 comments:

Krystal said...

Ahhh...what a cutie! Happy birthday Quinton!

sandy said...

HE IS SO DARLING!!!!

Debi said...

I can't believe he's 2 either!!! I guess it's time for another one : ) You did a great job on his cake.

Hatch Family said...

So cute! My boys LOVE Phineas and Ferb too. Funny!

Kandis said...

He is such a cutie! I still remember that cute little face from our CA trip last year. I can't believe how BLONDE he is now, crazy! Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!!!

Mindy said...

SOOOOO Cute!! Your cake looked amazing!

Calyn said...

Happy Birthday Quinton! We love you and think you are so cute!

Shay said...

Happy Birthday Q man!! I love you!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Ohhhhh... how fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNKIE Q! He is such a hunk! I can't believe he's 2! I still remember the day I met him, my heart melted! What a fun party!
Thanks for coming to my shower... We love the blankie, socks and giraffe. You're a sweetie!

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday Q! We sure love you!

Chelsi said...

that was an excellent party!! I can't believe he is two already he is so cute, we just love him so much! Hope he had a great birthday!!