Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Reunion

A few weekends ago we went to the annual Taylor Family
reunion. I always look forward to this weekend. We had so
much fun playing on the water, getting my trash kicked in
Rook, and staying up way to late talking(which always hits
me when we get back home cause Q does not believe in
sleeping when we are out of town). Does anyone else feel
like they need a vacation after going on vacation? The
whole fam was able to make it and it was so nice to see
everyone. Thanks guys for such a fun weekend!!

Quinton loved the swing.

















Filling up water balloons. Definitely a hit with the kiddos.


Just a few of my cousins. I absolutely love them.
We have such a great time together.














3 comments:

Mindy said...

FUN!! Your little guy is so photogenic! We have a bunch of reunions coming up and I'm dreading how little Addy and Mason will sleep.

Debi said...

So glad you had a great time, as always, cute pictures!!! You are so cute! Are you on facebook? Oh, and Lindsay works at the west side arctic circle, so it's little drive to get there : )

Streett's said...

Way fun!! I miss that Lake!!