Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Fun

We had a super fun fourth of July weekend. We went to
the parade, had some BBQs and watched some fireworks.
I love the fourth and I am so thankful for the country
I live in and the freedoms I enjoy.

















Quinton and his cousin Conley





















































































That night some good friends came over to have
a BBQ and watch the fireworks. We could see them
pretty good from our house but they were quite small
compared to the real deal. We did not feel like chasing Q
around in the dark with hundreds of people everywhere.
Just the thought of that makes me crazy. Maybe next
year when he is a little older and can actually hold still.













Quinton loved the little fireworks.

Me and Calyn.

These two sure had a good time together!! Quinton loves
his buddy Drake!

2 comments:

Debi said...

So glad you had a good holiday! Quentin looks like his cousin, I can totally see a resemblance!

Colt 'n Tami said...

HECK YA looks like a party! k, I love the first pic of Q and the flag! He's SUCH a hunk! Oh my word! CHEERS to America! Looks like ya had a blast!