Monday, September 7, 2009

Splash Park

My friend Calyn and I took our boys to the splash park in
Rexburg last week and had a great time. I love that place!!
I wish there was something like that in I.F. Quinton was a
little scared of all the fountains at first but after awhile he
got used to them and loved it.

It takes a lot of work to look that good in a swim suit!!

Quinton's pal Drake. Poor Drake just broke his leg. So sad.
Hope you get feeling better soon little buddy!

Quinton and mommy



Going down the slide. I'm pretty sure we were the only
adults playing in the water. All the other parents were
in regular clothes watching their kids play. Quinton and
Drake are not quite big enough to just wonder around
without us constantly by their side or maybe that's an
excuse for Calyn and I who really just love playing on kiddie
slides.




These two boys were much more interested in the carousal
rather than the water park.






2 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

How fun! Quinton is getting so big. He is soooo cute. I think thats a great idea for me to come up with Jorden when he works, I will give you a call!

Calyn said...

That was a fun day!! We need to plan something fun for this week!!