Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

Yesterday was mine and Branden's three year anniversary.
I can't believe it has already been three years. Wow! We had
a fun day and Bran spoiled me big time with a new computer
that I have been wanting for a while. I am seriously the
luckiest woman alive to be sealed to this amazing man for
eternity. He is the funniest guy I know and can always
make me laugh even if I'm trying to act mad. We can
lay in bed at night and just laugh for hours. He is the best
daddy. I love watching him and Q together. There is nothing
better! He is super hard working and always in a good mood
even if he had a terrible day. Thanks for a wonderful three
years babe. I love you!!
























Pretty sure all of these pictures are from are first
year together. I had a really hard time finding pictures
of just Bran and I without Quinton in them and
apparently I didn't believe in taking pictures of myself
when I was fat and pregnant. So a little trip down memory
lane will have to do. Sorry.












































6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Congrats! You guys are cute!

Krystal said...

Congrats on three great years! Oh and that new pic of Q that you are using for your header is seriously adorable.

Meagan said...

such cute pictures! i'm so glad branden married such an awesome girl! congrats guys!

Mindy said...

Congrats!! You guys are so cute together and I love the new header picture!

Calyn said...

Congrats. I love Quinton's boobies in the header pic!!! So cute!

Chelsi said...

Three years that is crazy!! You two are so cute and quinton is the best hope you had a good anniversary!! The pics look good also !!