Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye Summer

Last week was our last boating outing and I'm so sad
summer has come to an end. Today it was so cold
outside I can't hardly believe just last week we were
out on the lake. Only in Idaho. Boating one week and
then its snowing the next. We have become huge fans
of surfing this summer so here are just a few pictures
of us surfing it up.












My little sister Megan showing off her skills.













My little sister Madison. This was her first time getting up
on the surf board. Way to go Madi!!














That's one awesome Grandma.














And then myself. Oh please winter go by fast!!


Bran is not the biggest fan of surfing. He would much rather
wake board.

Madi, Megan and I


Quinton and mommy






Cool shades dad!!


Soaking up the sun and enjoying some licorice. Living
the life!





Goodbye big blue until we meet again next summer.




Q did not think the tube ride was all that exciting. He totally
passed out.



Tired guy. This was Quinton's official nap spot on the boat.
I was actually really surprised how long he would sleep in
this spot throughout the day.

2 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

Love the pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. It's only been 1 day of cold & I'm already sick of it too!

Calyn said...

What an awesome Grandma!!! Love the pictuers. I miss summer alreay too!