Friday, August 21, 2009

Cabin Fever

We have been busy busy I'm not really sure
where to even start. We have taken a lot
of cabin trips lately which is one of our
favorite vacations. We spent the weekend at
the Taylor cabin with my family and then headed
over to the Hall cabin for the week. It was a long
time to be away from home but we had a great time.
Okay now to explain the pictures below. We don't
play on the lake on Sundays so after a long six hour
game of rook we got a little crazy. When 12:00
hit and it was no longer the Sabbath we went
out on the lake to do a little water-skiing. And
when I say we I mean my cousin Taylor. All the
rest of us were a bunch of wimps and not to mention
it was freezing outside by this time. So you just
have to know my cousin Taylor to know he is a bit
of a wild man and always up for a good time. I was
a little nervous at first thinking if he falls are we
going to be able to see him in the water. Well
luckily it was a full moon and we could see him
just fine along with a little marco polo when he did
fall. We also had a some flash lights in boat that
came in handy. Anyway it was a fun adventure.




What are we doing????







We were super safe and all wore life
jackets on the boat. (a request from
the parents of course)
I love this picture! The steam coming
off the lake looks so cool.
The dare devil himself and we all survived!!

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

Looks like tons of fun, wish I could of been there. Maybe next year!!

Anonymous said...

i hope you enjoyed a lot there..
i also want to spend few days there in my future..
Kristina

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

The Mendenhall's said...

Yes my brother is a wild man I wish we were there!

Krystal said...

looks like you guys are enjoying your summer the same way we are. gotta love those boats! Q is as cute as ever!