Saturday, June 28, 2014

Spring Soccer

Q did Soccer again this spring and had a blast! He really loves playing and did so good! 
First game...Go team Flash!!!
Spring soccer in Idaho…brrr! Bran cracks me up in all his golf rain gear…what a wuss;) 



 My good friend from high school came into town for the weekend and decided to come to the soccer game to cheer on the boys.



 Soccer STUD!!!
 Q's biggest fan!
 When you are as good as team flash people are going to take photos of you:)
Seriously this picture kills me. Liam is a crack up! I had so many pictures on my phone after the game:)))

 The three musketeers!

 I love this picture of the boys celebrating after they got a goal. It's so fun to watch them get so excited! I LOVE IT!!!

 Last game of the season!
 So proud of this little dude!

 Q's fan base:)

 Okay is this picture not the cutest thing you have ever seen?!?! Love these cute little buddies!

No comments: